Helping you find the right IT Solution.
Our expert team of IT professionals can help you with questions about your IT capabilities or needs.
- Whether it's figuring out how to use what you have or how to take advantage of new technologies to improve your business, we can help.
- Need a partner who can help provide strategic planning for IT annually?
Our virtual CIO service can provide you with ongoing thought leadership on today's ever-changing IT world and how to use today's technology to drive better results for your business.
Your business matters! And small businesses are not immune from cyber-attacks, malware, and ransomware. And the problem keeps getting bigger and more sophisticated.
According to a report by Cybercrime Magazine:
- It is estimated that damages from cybercrime, including the cost of recovery and remediation, totaled $3 trillion in 2015, $6 trillion in 2021, and could reach $10.5 trillion by 2025
- If Cybercrime were a country, it would be the 3rd largest economy behind the U.S. and China.
- A growing ransomware trend is for attackers to disable victims' incident response, restoration and recovery platforms, and technologies.
- SonicWall reported that Healthcare ransomware attacks increased by 328% in the first half of 2022, based on statistics from their installed firewalls
- According to a report by TechTarget, the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center reported a 62% year-over-year increase in ransomware complaints for the 1st half of 2021.
- According to VirusTotal’s “Ransomware in a Global Context” report, more than 130 different ransomware strains have been detected since 2020.
- As reported by TechTarget, in the first six months of 2021, there was $590 million in ransomware-related activity, according to the U.S. Treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). For all of 2020, FinCEN only reported $416 million in ransomware-related costs.
For small businesses that experience an attack or data loss:
- According to a report by Small Business Trends based on research by Cybereason, 25% of businesses that experienced a ransomware attack are closed.
- That same article reported that 66% of businesses faced a significant revenue loss due to a ransomware attack, and
- 80% of organizations that paid ransom experienced another attack
Protect your investment today with Managed Security Services from Secure Solutions Technology. Your friendly, knowledgeable, local IT support team.
"As one of the largest independent healthcare providers in North Carolina, we needed an IT Service partner with the tools and resources to ensure our networks, network security and backup/recovery services were the best available. Secure Solutions Technology delivered industry leading solutions to meet all our needs. Their knowledgeable engineers were able to make the transition easy and efficient. Supporting a network of over 145 workstations and 8 servers and 3 locations, it was important to have IT professionals I could trust to manage our resources. I would definitely recommend the professionals at Secure Solutions to anyone in any industry.” — Ryan Starrett, IT Manager, Rowan Diagnostic Clinic
"As a fourth-generation builder in North Carolina, it was important to have an IT Service partner that could ensure our IT needs and our phones could meet the demands of our day to day business. Communication with our customers and business continuity are extremely important and we never want to disappoint our clients should a disaster strike. Secure Solutions Technology delivered industry leading solutions to meet all our needs. Their engineers made the process easy and are there to assist whenever we need them." — Chris Bradshaw, President, CS Bradshaw Construction
"Change is never easy, but Secure Solutions Technology went out of their way to make sure our transition went as smoothly as possible. Jay and his team are great to work with, and are always there anytime we have a question. Most important for us, was to find a provider we can trust and someone that will be honest and work with us as a partner when it comes to our IT. We found that in Secure Solutions. I would highly recommend the Secure Solutions team to anyone who needs help with their IT.” — Katie Manees, Office Manager, Busby & Webb Orthodontics
"Secure Solutions was great. They talked to us to make sure we understood what we needed and why. They took the time to answer our questions and really treated us like a partner. We could not be happier that we switched." — Lee Ann Vanhoose, Office Manager, Dr. John Webb, DDS, PA
"When I first talked to Jay about switching to their IT service, he ensured me that their customer support was second to none, and he has been true to his word. On January 1st, I came in to prepare the office for opening the next day. Our network was down, and our server was inaccessible. I reached out to the Secure Solutions team, and they determined that our network switch had died. They installed a new switch within a couple of hours, and the office was back up and running. Secure Solutions delivered on its promise of outstanding customer service, and we couldn't be happier we switched. I would recommend their services to anyone who relies on technology for their business." Guanah Davis, Office Manager. — Guanah Davis – Smiles By Design
"As a healthcare provider we have an obligation to keep our patient information secure. Secure Solutions worked with us to develop a security plan that would work for our specific needs and keep within our budget. I would recommend Secure Solutions to anyone who has a small business." — Dr. Lorin Oden, Hearing Solutions of North Carolina
“Our internet was slow; our phone system was outdated, and our costs were outrageous. We also needed to improve our Wi-Fi to take advantage of our new estimating capabilities. Secure Solutions Technology stepped in to help. Jay and his team have been great. From securing a new Internet Service Provider to upgrading our phones and Wi-Fi network, they handle all our IT needs. Now I sleep better knowing that I don’t have to worry about our IT, because Secure Solutions will take care of it.” — Jackie Shaw, Vice President, Sudden Impact Collision & Repair
- National Password Day 2022 May 5, 2022
- Finding the Right IT Provider for Your Business September 20, 2021
- Recent Cyberattacks – How They Could Impact Your Business! December 28, 2020
- Announcing our New Partnership and CompleteCloud Solution July 23, 2020
- What is a Virtual Private Network? May 5, 2020