Cloud Contact Center
Cloud Contact Center | Secure Solutions Technology Partners
Move your Contact Center to the cloud and experience a highly reliable, secure, and full-featured solution that can be set up in days, not months. With Contact Center, more responsive, informed, and positive customer experiences are in your future.
Remote Workforce Enabled
Quickly enable a remote workforce for your business while maintaining customer service levels and productivity, with no additional hardware required.
- Support multi-site contact centers and remote agents
- Centralize management from one portal, accessible anywhere, at any time
- Keep an eye on service levels, and analyze team performance by queue, team, or agent with real-time dashboards and historical reports
- Easily manage customizable agent skill sets and statuses
- Centralize the handling of calls, web chat, email, and SMS in a single application with our omnichannel capabilities
- Enhance audience engagement with outbound dialing and advanced outreach campaign capabilities
- Send out post-call surveys to measure satisfaction
- Quickly and easily integrate with CRM and WFM systems
- And much more...
Secure Solutions Technology's Cloud Contact Center is backed by our local support team, who are assisted by Intermedia's J.D. Power-certified 24/7 support and a 99.999% up-time SLA for a truly Worry-Free Experience™
For more information about Secure Solutions Technology's Cloud Contact Center, email us at email@example.com or 704.754.8484.
Customizable call flows and exceptional QA features help to ensure more efficient interactions
Voice, chat, and email queues combine into a single omnichannel experience
Deep historical reporting helps drive improved future interactions
Dynamic notifications extend reach while respecting audience preferences
Real-Time customer insights speed agent-customer interactions
- National Password Day 2022 May 5, 2022
- Finding the Right IT Provider for Your Business September 20, 2021
- Recent Cyberattacks – How They Could Impact Your Business! December 28, 2020
- Announcing our New Partnership and CompleteCloud Solution July 23, 2020
- What is a Virtual Private Network? May 5, 2020