Concierge IT Managed Services
Concierge Managed IT Services | Secure Solutions Technology Partners
Secure Solutions Technology specializes in serving small businesses through break-fix, fixed-fee, customized IT support and consulting plans designed to minimize your risks, streamline operations, reduce stress, and secure your technology. We allow you to focus on business instead of the latest technology and security concerns. And we save you money.
- Supplement your in-house IT staff when they need help with projects, strategies, or new ideas to combat an old problem.
- Complete Managed IT Services provider. Let us be your IT department. Plans are designed to meet you where you are. Whether you are a 4-person operation that needs IT to help a few hours a month or a 250-person multi-site organization that needs daily or weekly support to keep your IT operations running smoothly. We can design a support plan that works for you.
- Cloud Service Provider
If you don’t have the time and/or skilled resources or don’t want the burden of managing an IT employee or department, then our Concierge Managed IT Services Plan is the answer. It’s like having your virtual technology department at a fraction of the cost of hiring an IT employee.
By signing up for a Concierge Managed IT Services plan, we make it easier than ever for you to understand, budget, and manage your monthly IT requirements. Aside from a long list of features, each plan includes expert-level advisory services, training, consulting, break-fix, daily monitoring, and everything a company's IT department offers.
Want to get started?
We offer outstanding IT consulting and solutions for your technology frustrations. We are here to get to the root of your IT problem and provide solutions that support your business needs.
- National Password Day 2022 May 5, 2022
- Finding the Right IT Provider for Your Business September 20, 2021
- Recent Cyberattacks – How They Could Impact Your Business! December 28, 2020
- Announcing our New Partnership and CompleteCloud Solution July 23, 2020
- What is a Virtual Private Network? May 5, 2020