Dark Web Monitoring
Dark Web Monitoring | Secure Solutions Technology Partners
Are Your Company's Digital Credentials for Sale on the Dark Web?
Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late. According to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), small and medium-sized businesses may have more to lose than larger organizations because cybersecurity events can be costly and threaten their survival.
The Dark Web is part of the World Wide Web that is only accessible using special browsers that allow users to remain anonymous. The most popular dark web browsers are Tor and I2P. Both browsers use masked IP addresses to maintain anonymity for users and site owners. This prevents users of the Dark Web from being traced. While the Dark Web can be used for "Good" because of the anonymity of users, it has become a nesting ground for criminal activity.
Our Dark Web ID Credential Monitoring detects compromised credentials on the Dark Web in real-time. It notifies you when these critical assets are compromised before they can be used for identity theft, data breaches, or other crime. Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications and online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web.
HOW DARK WEB ID PROTECTS YOUR BUSINESS
- Connects to multiple Dark Web services, including Tor, I2P, and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials without requiring you to connect to these high-risk services directly.
- Provides intelligent awareness of compromised credentials before breaches occur.
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity.
- Employees often use the same password for multiple services, such as network login, social media, and SaaS business applications, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised credential.
- Limited visibility when credentials are stolen; over 75% of compromised credentials are reported to the victim’s organization by a third party, such as law enforcement.
FIND OUT IF YOUR COMPANY'S CREDENTIALS ARE FOR SALE ON THE DARK WEB WITH OUR COMPLIMENTARY DARK WEB SCAN
Detect Compromised Credentials Used to Exploit Employees and Customers
To help keep your critical business assets safe from the compromises that lead to breaches and theft, we offer a complimentary, one-time scan with Dark Web ID™ Credential Monitoring.
To find out more about our complimentary Dark Web Scan, contact us at 704.754.8484 or use the form below to email us today.
Cyber security doesn’t have to be overwhelming, expensive, or complicated. The first step to protecting your business is understanding your risk.
Contact us today to find out how we can help!
- National Password Day 2022 May 5, 2022
- Finding the Right IT Provider for Your Business September 20, 2021
- Recent Cyberattacks – How They Could Impact Your Business! December 28, 2020
- Announcing our New Partnership and CompleteCloud Solution July 23, 2020
- What is a Virtual Private Network? May 5, 2020