Network Assessment | Secure Solutions Technology Partners
What is a network assessment?
A network assessment reviews your existing network structure and assesses the organization and productivity of your performance, management, security, and processes. Any network assessment aims to identify inefficiency, poor performance, and holes in your security.
A network assessment will:
Identify underused resources and overused resources, so you can redistribute resources and improve efficiency.
Identify bandwidth issues and how to eliminate congestion.
Identify and fix areas of weak or missing security.
Review network architecture to help plan and prepare for future growth.
A network assessment is a critical piece of any network or network security upgrade. It will help to identify areas of needed improvement and strengths that can be utilized to improve the overall performance.
For more information or to schedule your Network Assessment, call us today at 704.754.8484 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Password Day 2022 May 5, 2022
- Finding the Right IT Provider for Your Business September 20, 2021
- Recent Cyberattacks – How They Could Impact Your Business! December 28, 2020
- Announcing our New Partnership and CompleteCloud Solution July 23, 2020
- What is a Virtual Private Network? May 5, 2020