Network Security Services
Network Security Services | Secure Solutions Technology Partners
Security breaches happen daily, and most small- and medium-sized business (SMB) owners think they would never be targets. Unfortunately, the truth is that 61% of all cyberattacks hit SMBs in 2021. Small businesses are particularly vulnerable because they lack the resources to keep up with the rapidly changing world of hackers, ransomware, malware, and ever-changing and complex viruses.
One attack can financially cripple a small business or put you into bankruptcy. And if you don't think it will happen to you, think again. Your company's data is important, whether it's employee files, client/prospect databases, or financial records. Recover costs can pile up with legal fees, lost business, and your reputation.
According to a Small Business Trends 2021 report:
- Based on research by Cybereason, 25% of companies that experienced a ransomware attack were closed within six months.
- That same article reported that 66% of businesses faced a significant revenue loss due to a ransomware attack, and
- 80% of organizations that paid the ransom experienced another attack
At Secure Solutions Technology, we design a multi-level network security approach that fits your budget. Whether firewall intrusion detection, scanning for vulnerabilities, monitoring web traffic, encrypting email, or proactively training employees on the latest scams and phishing approaches. We work with you to develop corporate policies and training to help prevent attacks and safeguard your data and business.
Contact the experts at Secure Solutions Technology at 704.754.8484 today to learn how we can help, or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry Leading Endpoint Protection Against Diverse Modes of Attack
Trojans, malware, worms, back doors, payload-based
Memory-only malware, no disk-backed indicators
Exploits rooted in Office documents, Adobe files, macros & spear phishing emails
Powershell, WMI, PowerSploit, VBS
Mimikatz, credential scraping, tokens
- National Password Day 2022 May 5, 2022
- Finding the Right IT Provider for Your Business September 20, 2021
- Recent Cyberattacks – How They Could Impact Your Business! December 28, 2020
- Announcing our New Partnership and CompleteCloud Solution July 23, 2020
- What is a Virtual Private Network? May 5, 2020