Financial Services | Secure Solutions Technology Partners
We understand how important your client data is to your day to day operations. In today’s world of technology and compliance, it is imperative that you have an IT provider who can deliver the highest level of security for your clients information and meet the demands of compliance and government regulation.
Our solutions help to facilitate compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and others.
At Secure Solutions Technology Partners we use our experience to develop solutions to your Network Management & Security, Backup & Disaster Recovery and Data Security needs that meet and exceed today’s regulations. We also work with your current software providers to help support your day-to-day operations so you can focus on your organization and your clients.
Protection of your clients PII is our #1 goal. Additional services we provide to financial service organizations include:
Network Assessment & Design
Concierge Managed IT Services
Secure Mobile Technology
Backup & Disaster Recovery
VoIP Phone Solutions
Help Desk & Support
Onsite Training & Webinars
Provide business-grade, fully mobile email, calendar and contacts to your staff, so workers stay connected and productive.
Tools that help you eliminate spam and viruses before they reach your users’ inboxes. Includes advanced spam and virus protection, company-wide white and black lists, and 24/7 threat monitoring.
Protect against data leaks by automatically encrypting email containing financial or customer information. Enforce compliance based on policies and rules that you define.
Archiving your email automatically and securely with encryption. Maintain records for auditing, compliance and internal governance purposes.
Annual SOC 2 Type II audit attests to our gold standard for security and capabilities that help address FINRA, SEC, PCI and SOX requirements.
- Secure Solutions Technology Hosted Exchange Email with Archiving provides secure, tamper-proof storage that supports SEC-mandated record retention.
- Geographically distributed data centers architected to assure availability in the event of service disruption.
- Redundant data storage in geographically distributed data centers meets all conditions set forth in SEC Compliance Rule 17a-4.
Dedicated Security Team with certified security experts.
- A dedicated, full-time security staff certified in information security
- Covers all aspects of security, including log and event monitoring, incident response, managing intrusion prevention systems (both host and network), perimeter defense, service and architecture testing, and source code reviews.
Admin tools to streamline IT management and security.
- Centralized control over users and services and granular configurability.
- Admins can quickly provision, de-provision and configure security controls, and also delegate setup and management to non-specialized staff.
- Single sign-on technology that comes with all Secure Solutions Technology applications safeguards sensitive financial and customer data and web-based applications.
Reliability and support you can count on.
- With Secure Solutions Technology’s 99.999% up-time guarantee, you can access your cloud services when needed, staying connected and productive.
- Receive 24/7 phone support any time you need expert help.
Mobile device management and security.
- Purposefully built to protect data wherever it is accessed.
- Our email system includes mobile security controls and policy enforcement for the admin including remote wipe for employees with mobile devices.
- Recent Cyberattacks – How They Could Impact Your Business! December 28, 2020
- Announcing our New Partnership and CompleteCloud Solution July 23, 2020
- What is a Virtual Private Network? May 5, 2020
- Working Remotely, Is This the New Normal? April 28, 2020
- What is a zero-day attack and what can you do to protect your business from one? November 1, 2019