Non-Profit Organizations | Secure Solutions Technology Partners
Technology is critical to the success of non-profit organizations like yours. Secure Solutions Technology Partners helps to identify, implement and manage the most appropriate technology tools for your organization.
Knowing where to start and how to achieve your goals can be difficult as technologies continue to improve and diversify. Driving technology change can make non-profit leadership uncomfortable as you look to achieve your goals while staying within budget.
Is your IT infrastructure outdated or in need of updates? How do you manage your IT resources on a day-to-day basis?
Looking to implement newer cloud-based technologies? Need to assess the best system for your organization? Need an RFP?
Are your resources limited? Both monetary and human.
Can you take time away from your organization's stated purpose to work on technology plans and implementations?
Do you have well-developed IT governance and best practices?
Do you train your staff on current IT Security Risks as part of a comprehensive security plan?
- Do you have compliance regulations you must meet, such as HIPAA?
We can help. At Secure Solutions Technology Partners, we can help you understand the nuances of new technologies, work within budget constraints, overcome resource challenges and develop a well-thought-out strategic plan for your IT.
We also work with non-profit technology provider Tech Soup to help nonprofits save money on technology.
- National Password Day 2022 May 5, 2022
- Finding the Right IT Provider for Your Business September 20, 2021
- Recent Cyberattacks – How They Could Impact Your Business! December 28, 2020
- Announcing our New Partnership and CompleteCloud Solution July 23, 2020
- What is a Virtual Private Network? May 5, 2020