Non-Profit Organizations | Secure Solutions Technology Partners
Technology is critical to the success of non-profit organizations like yours. Secure Solutions Technology Partners helps to identify, implement and manage the most appropriate technology tools for your organization.
As technologies continue to improve and diversify, knowing where to start and how to achieve your goals can be difficult. Driving technology change can put non-profit leadership in an uncomfortable situation as you look to achieve you goals while staying within budget.
Is your IT infrastructure outdated or in need of updates? How do you manage your IT resources on a day to day basis?
Looking to implement newer cloud based technologies? Need to assess the best system for your organization? Need and RFP?
Are your resources limited? Both monetary and human.
Can you afford to take time away from your organizations stated purpose to work on technology plans and implementations?
Do you have well developed IT governance and best practices?
Do you train your staff on current IT Security Risks as part of a comprehensive security plan?
- Do your have compliance regulations that you are required to meet, such as HIPAA?
We can help. At Secure Solutions Technology Partners, we can help you understand the nuances of new technologies, work within budget constraints, overcome resource challenges and develop a well thought out strategic plan for your IT.
We also work with non-profit technology provider, Tech Soup to help nonprofits save money on technology.
- Announcing our New Partnership and CompleteCloud Solution July 23, 2020
- What is a Virtual Private Network? May 5, 2020
- Working Remotely, Is This the New Normal? April 28, 2020
- What is a zero-day attack and what can you do to protect your business from one? November 1, 2019
- Why password management policies fail for businesses (part 3 of a 3-part series) October 31, 2019