Dark Web Monitoring
Dark Web Monitoring | Secure Solutions Technology Partners
Are Your Company's Digital Credentials for Sale on the Dark Web?
Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late. According to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), small and medium-sized businesses may have more to lose than larger organizations, because cyber security events can be costly and threaten their survival.
The Dark Web is part of the World Wide Web that is only accessible by means of special browsers that allow users to remain anonymous. The most popular dark web browsers are Tor and I2P. Both of these browsers use masked IP addresses to maintain anonymity for users and site owners. This prevents users of the Dark Web from being traced. While the Dark Web can be used for "Good", because of the anonymity of users, it has become a nesting ground for criminal activity.
Our Dark Web ID Credential Monitoring detects compromised credentials in real-time on the Dark Web and notifies you immediately when these critical assets are compromised, before they can be used for identity theft, data breaches, or other crime. Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web.
HOW DARK WEB ID PROTECTS YOUR BUSINESS
- Connects to multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect to these high-risk services directly.
- Provides intelligent awareness of compromised credentials before breaches occur.
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity.
- Employees often use the same password for multiple services, such as network login, social media, and SaaS business applications, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised credential.
- Limited visibility when credentials are stolen; over 75% of compromised credentials are reported to the victim’s organization by a third party, such as law enforcement
FIND OUT IF YOUR COMPANY'S CREDENTIALS ARE FOR SALE ON THE DARK WEB, WITH OUR COMPLIMENTARY DARK WEB SCAN
Detect Compromised Credentials Used to Exploit Employees and Customers
To help keep your critical business assets safe from the compromises that lead to breach and theft, we are offering a complimentary, one-time scan with Dark Web ID™ Credential Monitoring.
To find out more about our complimentary Dark Web Scan, contact us at 704.754.8484 or use the form below to email us today.
Cyber security doesn’t have to be overwhelming, expensive or complicated. The first step to protecting your business is understanding your risk.
Contact us today, to find out how we can help!
- Announcing our New Partnership and CompleteCloud Solution July 23, 2020
- What is a Virtual Private Network? May 5, 2020
- Working Remotely, Is This the New Normal? April 28, 2020
- What is a zero-day attack and what can you do to protect your business from one? November 1, 2019
- Why password management policies fail for businesses (part 3 of a 3-part series) October 31, 2019