Network Assessment | Secure Solutions Technology Partners
What is a network assessment?
A network assessment reviews your existing network structure and assesses the organization and productivity of your performance, management, security and processes. The goal of any network assessment is to identify areas of inefficiency, poor performance and security holes.
A network assessment will:
Identify underused resources and overused resources, so you can redistribute resources and improve efficiency.
Identify bandwidth issues and how to eliminate congestion.
Identify and fix areas of weak or missing security .
Review network architecture to help plan and prepare for future growth.
A network assessment a critical piece of any network or network security upgrade. It will help to identify areas of needed improvement and strengths that can be utilized to improve the overall performance.
- Announcing our New Partnership and CompleteCloud Solution July 23, 2020
- What is a Virtual Private Network? May 5, 2020
- Working Remotely, Is This the New Normal? April 28, 2020
- What is a zero-day attack and what can you do to protect your business from one? November 1, 2019
- Why password management policies fail for businesses (part 3 of a 3-part series) October 31, 2019