Legal | Secure Solutions Technology Partners
Legal | Secure Solutions Technology Partners
Today's legal world is as complex as ever. Keeping up with paperwork, client files, data and regulatory requirements is difficult enough without complex IT issues. And yet, data security and confidentiality are threatened every day with new viruses, malware and data breaches. But most Law Firms don't have or want an internal IT department to deal with the threats. And like other small businesses, no one solution fits for every firm. Having the right IT partner who works to understand your business needs and unique requirements, is important. Just as important is a partner that will be there when you need them. The bottom line is service. Your practice depends on it and you should expect it. Secure Solutions Technolgy was built on a comitment of service. We care for your business as much as you do, and we won't let you down.
Law firms have an obligation of confidentiality, and it is commonly accepted that this obligation applies to client information in computer and information systems as well. With cyber threats growing daily, you need the right solutions and an IT provider committed to your firm, to keep your data protected and your clients information confidential.
Protecting your firm takes a multi-layered approach. From network firewalls with industry leading security gateways, to AI based endpoint protection against ransomware, malware and other cyber attacks, to email security, encryption and archiving. Protection against today's cyber threats takes a team of knowledgeable professionals and top of the line tools. But don't forget that any strong
cyber security plan includes business class data backup and business continuity solutions with disaster recovery planning.
Provide business-grade, fully mobile email, calendar and contacts to your staff, so workers stay connected and productive.
Tools that help you eliminate spam and viruses before they reach your users’ inboxes. Includes advanced spam and virus protection, company-wide white and black lists, and 24/7 threat monitoring.
Protect against data leaks by automatically encrypting email containing financial or customer information. Enforce compliance based on policies and rules that you define.
Archiving your email automatically and securely with encryption. Maintain records for auditing, compliance and internal governance purposes.
Annual SOC 2 Type II audit attests to our gold standard for security and capabilities that help address FINRA, SEC, PCI and SOX requirements.
- Secure Solutions Technology Hosted Exchange Email with Archiving provides secure, tamper-proof storage that supports SEC-mandated record retention.
- Geographically distributed data centers architected to assure availability in the event of service disruption.
- Redundant data storage in geographically distributed data centers meets all conditions set forth in SEC Compliance Rule 17a-4.
Dedicated Security Team with certified security experts.
- A dedicated, full-time security staff certified in information security
- Covers all aspects of security, including log and event monitoring, incident response, managing intrusion prevention systems (both host and network), perimeter defense, service and architecture testing, and source code reviews.
Admin tools to streamline IT management and security.
- Centralized control over users and services and granular configurability.
- Admins can quickly provision, de-provision and configure security controls, and also delegate setup and management to non-specialized staff.
- Single sign-on technology that comes with all Secure Solutions Technology applications safeguards sensitive financial and customer data and web-based applications.
Reliability and support you can count on.
- With Secure Solutions Technology’s 99.999% up-time guarantee, you can access your cloud services when needed, staying connected and productive.
- Receive 24/7 phone support any time you need expert help.
Mobile device management and security.
- Purposefully built to protect data wherever it is accessed.
- Our email system includes mobile security controls and policy enforcement for the admin including remote wipe for employees with mobile devices.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Can Help (part 2 of a 3-part series) September 6, 2019
- Why aren’t passwords good enough? (part 1 of a 3-part series) August 22, 2019
- What is the Dark Web? And why should you care about it? June 27, 2019
- Celebrate National Small Business Week, May 5-11 May 2, 2019
- Are Your Remote Workers Secure? May 2, 2019