Business Cloud Computing | Secure Solutions Technology Services
Business Cloud Computing Services | Secure Solutions Technology Services
So what is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is delivering a set of computing services, i.e. servers, storage, database, networking and software over the internet i.e. "The Cloud". Our services include data backup, hosted exchange, Office 365, SecureSync and Google G-Suite.
More importantly how can it help you?
Cost - Typically a lower priced solution over a period of time. Eliminates the capital expense of onsite hardware and software as well as the constant upgrade costs to keep your hardware and software relevant and efficient.
Security - Your data is stored in your private server instance and is completely secure with the latest security protections and encryption to ensure HIPPA and SOX compliance.
Work from Anywhere - Since everything runs from the internet, you can access your work from anywhere at anytime.
Right-sized - You only pay for what you need. If you have five (5) employees that need Office 365, then you only pay for 5. As you add new employees the on-boarding process simply turns on another instance and their up and running.
Disaster Protection - Cloud Computing offers protection from disaster as all cloud services have redundant data centers that automatically switch in the event of a disaster impacting your data center. No loss of data or downtime.
Collaboration - Cloud Computing allows for easy setup and configuration of Microsoft Team or Microsoft SharePoint services to promote collaboration between employees.
- What is a zero-day attack and what can you do to protect your business from one? November 1, 2019
- Why password management policies fail for businesses (part 3 of a 3-part series) October 31, 2019
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Can Help (part 2 of a 3-part series) September 6, 2019
- Why aren’t passwords good enough? (part 1 of a 3-part series) August 22, 2019
- What is the Dark Web? And why should you care about it? June 27, 2019