Concierge IT Managed Services | Secure Solutions Technology Partners
Concierge Managed IT Services | Secure Solutions Technology Partners
Secure Solutions Technology Partners specializes in serving small businesses through break-fix, fixed-fee, customized IT support and consulting plans designed to minimize your risks, streamline operations, reduce stress, and secure your technology. We allow you to focus on business instead of the latest technology issues and security concerns. And we save you money.
- Supplementing your in-house IT staff when they need help with projects, strategy or new ideas to combat an old problem.
- Complete Managed IT Services provider. Let us be your IT department. Plans are designed to meet you where you are. Whether you are a 4-person operation that needs IT help a few hours a month or a 50-person multi-site organization that needs daily or weekly support to keep your IT operations running smoothly. We can design a support plan that works for you.
- Cloud Service Provider
If you don’t have the time and/or skilled resources or if you simply don’t want the burden of managing an IT employee or department then our Concierge Managed IT Services Plan is the answer. It’s like having your own virtual technology department at a fraction of the cost of hiring an IT employee.
By signing up for a Concierge Managed IT Services plan, we make it easier than ever for you to understand, budget and manage your monthly IT requirements. Aside from a long list of features, each plan includes expert level advisory services, training, consulting, break-fix, daily monitoring and everything that a company's IT department would offer.
Want to get started?
We offer outstanding IT consulting and solutions for your technology frustrations. We’re are here to get to the root of your IT problem and provide solutions that support your business needs.
- What is a zero-day attack and what can you do to protect your business from one? November 1, 2019
- Why password management policies fail for businesses (part 3 of a 3-part series) October 31, 2019
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Can Help (part 2 of a 3-part series) September 6, 2019
- Why aren’t passwords good enough? (part 1 of a 3-part series) August 22, 2019
- What is the Dark Web? And why should you care about it? June 27, 2019