- This event has passed.
2022 NCDS Annual Session
May 19, 2022 @ 11:00 am - May 20, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
Stop by Booth 19 at the NCDS Annual Session for a chance to win Apple AirPods.
While you are there, learn how you can stop worrying about cyber threats, HIPAA Compliance, & daily I.T. issues. Talk to the Pros at Secure Solutions Technology to hear how we support Dental Offices across NC. Our network professionals have over ten years of experience working with dental practices of all types and sizes. We help ensure HIPAA compliance through HIPAA compliant solutions, HIPAA I.T. Security Assessments, and HIPAA I.T. Security Policies. We provide daily user support for your preferred dental EHR, whether you use EagleSoft, Open Dental, Soft Dent, Dolphin, or one of the many cloud options available today, we can support you and your staff. We support all your imaging technologies as well as CEREC crown milling machines. Most importantly, our job is to understand your business and ensure you know what you need and why you need it. As IT experts, we take our responsibility for your practice’s I.T. seriously. Our services include:
- Data Backup & Business Continuity with Disaster Recovery
- Help Desk Support
- Cloud Computing
- Voice Over IP Phones
- Hosted Exchange Email, Microsoft 365, and Goggle Suite
- Email SPAM Filtering & Encryption
- HIPAA Compliance Reporting & Policy Development
- vCIO & IT Consulting
Why should you consider I.T. Managed Services for your practice?
Here are a few sobering statistics to consider as you decide whether to use professional IT and IT Security services for your practice:
- Ransomware damages are predicted to exceed $20 billion in 2021, 57x higher than in 2015
- In 2021 Worldwide damage from cybercrime is expected to exceed $6 trillion, and continue to grow by 15% per year to $10.5 trillion by 2025, up from $3 trillion in 2015
- At $10.5 trillion, cybercrime will be more profitable than the global trade of all illegal drugs combined
- At $10.5 trillion, it would be the 3rd largest economy in the work after the U.S. and China
- Today, over 50% of all cyber-attacks hit small businesses
- On average, cyber-attacks cost small businesses between $84,000 and $148,000
- 60% of all data backups are incomplete and 50% of all backup restores fail
- Over 140,000 hard drives fail in the U.S. each week
Take time at this year’s NCDS Annual Session to talk to Secure Solutions about how we protect practices from today’s cyber threats, enhance their HIPAA compliance with Annual HIPAA IT Security Assessments, and support practices both onsite and remotely.
Let Secure Solutions Technology take the worry out of your IT, so you can focus on what you do best.
And don’t forget to STOP BY Booth 19 to register for your chance to win a set of Apple AirPods.